Superstars Day Nursery was set up with the promise of providing childcare in Birmingham within a safe, stimulating and loving environment, with attention provided for every child in friendly, homely surroundings.
Our Features: Teach EYFS, Promote British Values, DBS Checked Staffing, Pick up from school available.
We’ve now introduced the Tapestry System which is an online E-learning journal to record the development of each child. This system allows us to work with parents and carers to share information and record the children’s play and learning in and outside of the classroom and it is in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum. Our committed childcare staff are dedicated to ensuring that each child in our Birmingham Day Nursery is encouraged to progress and develop in a healthy manner.
About Our Childcare in Birmingham
Superstars Day Nursery was opened in 2011 and we believe we have created a stimulating and exciting environment for your child. With our Birmingham childcare services, children aged 0-5 years are provided with professional quality care, where our staff members are fully trained in childcare, being NVQ Level 3 to 6.
When deciding upon childcare in Birmingham, we believe it is important that you can entrust the safety of your child into our hands. Therefore, we make sure that all our staff receive training in areas such as First Aid, Level 2 in Food and hygiene, trained in Asthma and Allergy, Safeguarding, Child protection, Epilepsy, 2 years progress check, Terrific 2, Basic healthy eating & weaning and also behaviour management.
Supporting Your Child
When choosing Superstars Day Nursery for your Birmingham childcare needs, you can be sure to enjoy the confidence, satisfaction and security you demand. Our nursery gives every child the social skills and confidence they need in their formative years, providing them with a sound platform for transition into school life.
Our childcare services ensure:
- Protection from abuse for every child, regardless of their culture, age, gender, disability, racial origin, religious belief or language.
- Each child’s welfare is treated with importance.
- Monitoring with care and attention by our committed staff to provide a safe, secure and happy environment.
All Superstars Day Nursery named member of staff are responsible for Child Protection and will respond appropriately to any allegations or suspicions of abuse; it will be treated and dealt within a prompt and sensitive way, following our Child Protection Policy.
Our Mission Statement
- Working towards achieving and maintaining an “outstanding” grading from Ofsted inspections.
- Parents return to use our service for their child’s new siblings and recommend our Birmingham childcare services to friends
- Parents are to be provided with daily feedback on their child’s progress.
- Low staff turnover, retaining qualified and experienced staff.
- Nutritious meals provided or Packed Lunch.